Calm down with Roll-on-Tranquillity
Calm down with Roll on Tranquillity! It comes in a handy bottle with a roll on applicator and is small enough to fit in your pocket or handbag.
So many people are experiencing stress and anxiety at the moment. Life just seems so hectic! Just watching the news can cause your stress levels to rise. It seems that it is harder to get anything done since the pandemic and there seems to be endless obstacles to everyday tasks, (or is that just me?).
Roll on Tranquillity is so easy to use, simply apply to the pulse points whenever you feel anxious or stressed. I formulated the product with a blend of essential oils known to help bring peace and calm. Many of my customers tell me that they love the fragrance of the essential oil as well as the calming and relaxing effects. The blend of essential oils works well together and it smells amazing! Because the aroma of Roll-on Tranquillity is so pleasant, it is like applying a fragrance every time you use it.
- I formulated a simple gel to carry the essential oils.
- Lavender -people over the ages have believed that Lavender oil has properties to reduce anxiety. Several studies have validated this benefit. Some research has concluded that Lavender can work on the limbic system, which is responsible for controlling the emotions.
- Rose Geranium – studies have shown that this oil helps to soothe anxiety and enhance relaxation. It also smells wonderful!
- Roman Chamomile is reputed to have relaxing and sedating properties.
- Neroli has been studied and shown to have sedative, anti-depressant and anxiety relieving properties. In addition, it assists the endocrine system, which in turn can help us manage changes in our bodies due to hormonal changes. Another benefit is that Neroli is considered to boost positivity.
- Frankincense has been the subject of some recent research that suggested that the oil is a stress reducer.