Care for your skin with Firm and Nourish Moisturiser
Care for your skin includes regular moisturising! Neglecting to apply moisturiser can result in dry, flaky skin and, in addition, make your skin more prone to developing lines and wrinkles.
I recently re-formulated this product using hyaluronic acid, also known as the fountain of youth, and cucumber extract. Cucumber extract contains a host of ingredients to support the skin at a cellular level. My customers love the products with this combination of ingredients because they have a lovely feel when applied to the skin.
I formulated this lovely product for dry, dehydrated or mature skin but it is also great if you have normal skin.
Ingredients and benefits
- Organic Cucumber Extract keeps the skin moisturised and is very soothing, in addition, it can help the complexion to look fresh and revitalised.
- Hyaluronic Acid – I use a vegan product that has good eco credentials. Hyaluronic acid is not an acid but a salt, which is naturally produced by the body, however, levels reduce as we age. It is used to bind moisture to the skin and keep it in good condition. Hyaluronic acid is what gives the skin its volume and plumpness. Because of its hydrating properties, it softens and smooths the skin, thereby helping to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. This is especially useful to dry or dehydrated skin.
- Arctic Cranberry Seed Extract contains essential fatty acids and tochotrienols, therefore it naturally moisturises, protects and nourishes the skin
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is a very useful addition to skincare products because it contains zinc. Additionally, it is rich in Omega 6 and 9 as well as containing magnesium. It is described as an excellent choice for lifting and toning the skin. Pumpkin Seed Oil helps the skin to retain moisture which, again, helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Lupine Peptides – this ingredient is reputed to promote and maintain healthy skin, especially skin that is losing its tone. It is a sustainable ingredient. Combining it with hyaluronic acid provides synergistic benefits to help plump the skin.
- Vitamin A restores suppleness and glow while nourishing, moisturising and protecting the skin and also aids cell regeneration.
- Fragranced with a blend of Rose Geranium, Lavender, Patchouli and Ho Wood essential oils chosen for their benefits to skin function.
How to use it
Apply two pumps to the skin in upwards movements.