A Gentle Cleanser – The First Step in an Effective Skincare Routine.
Using a gentle cleanser is the first step in a good skincare routine. Youthful Glow Cleanser totally fits the bill! Our skin needs a gentle cleanser because, while we want clean skin, we do not want to damage it! The Youthful Glow is a beautiful product to start and end your day in your skincare routine. I formulated this product using a blend of essential oils that has no Lavender. I love Lavender but many people don’t agree! Therefore, I decided to reformulate Firm and Nourish Cleanser with a new fragrance. I really didn’t want to reformulate as I liked the anti-aging range as it was and I always choose the oils according to what I want to achieve, however, I went back to the drawing board and came up with a new blend of essential oils that do the same job in a slightly different way. Youthful Glow Cleanser is also available as part of the Youthful Glow Skincare Collection and the Youthful Glow Travel Collection.
Dry, dehydrated, mature and normal skins love this product!
Gentle Cleanser – Ingredients and benefits
- I formulated Youthful Glow Cleanser using two different kinds of beeswax. They have soothing, moisturising and protective properties. Beeswax helps the skin retain moisture, because it is an an occlusive, meaning that it slows down transdermal water loss from the skin. Not only a moisturiser, but it provides a protective barrier that will keep the skin moisturised but also protects the skin from external damage.
- Castor Oil provides deep cleansing, because it can bind oil and water together, making it effective at removing dirt and grease from the skin. It is known to increase skin suppleness and is especially helpful for dry skin. In addition, it contains high levels of useful nutrients such as Omega 6 and Vitamin E.
- Sweet Almond Oil is softening and moisturising. It has lots of nutritious components, such as Vitamin A, E, B1, B2 and B3.
- The emulsifier used in this product is 100% plant based and is palm free. It has really good Eco credentials. It also provides effective and continuous skin hydration for up to 5 hours. It is unusual for an emulsifier to also have such brilliant skin benefits.
Gentle Cleanser – The Fragrance
- Neroli essential oil has been the subject of studies that have suggested a strong anti-oxidant effect, protecting the cells. It is often used to reduce redness. Apart from the fact that it smells amazing, it has the reputation of reducing stress.
- Experts consider Mandarin essential oil has properties which promote cell growth and it is also thought to be anti-aging. It also has the most beautiful fresh scent and is very mild on the skin. Aromatherapists believe it to be a very safe and gentle oil.
- I use Ho Wood instead of Rosewood, because the Rosewood plant is now protected. Ho Wood is a good sustainable replacement. Skincare formulators believe that the oil has properties that strengthen and repair the skin. In addition, people find that it improves and boosts the mood and balance emotions. The smell of this blend of oils is really pleasant – (I like to call it a happy blend). It is a pleasure to use.
How to use Youthful Glow Cleanser
Apply to the skin using circular movements. Remove with a damp cloth, cotton pads or simply rinse off.
If you have any questions, or need any advice about my products it’s easy to get in touch either by email
Alternatively, you could message me on my Facebook page.