Glowing Skin is what we love!
We all want glowing skin right? So where do we start? We can look after our body, exercise, ensure proper nutrition and hydration and… use good quality skincare, protect our skin from the sun!
Step 3 in your daily skincare routine is your moisturiser.
Youthful Glow moisturiser – get glowing!
When I discovered hyaluronic acid, it completely changed all my formulations. I wanted to replace an ingredient I had been using for some time, because the manufacturer had started to include a petroleum based constituent to the product and I did not want to use it anymore. I discovered Hyaluronic Acid and Cucumber Extract and those two ingredients have taken my skincare products to another level! A new blend of essential oils also works towards our goal of glowing skin!
Ingredients and benefits – for glowing skin
- Organic Cucumber Extract keeps the skin moisturised and is very soothing, in addition, it can help the complexion to look fresh and revitalised.
- Hyaluronic Acid – I use a vegan product that has good eco credentials. Hyaluronic acid is not an acid but a salt, which is naturally produced by the body, however, levels reduce as we age. It is used to bind moisture to the skin and keep it in good condition. Hyaluronic acid is what gives the skin its volume and plumpness. Because of its hydrating properties, it softens and smooths the skin, thereby helping to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. This is especially useful to dry or dehydrated skin.
- Arctic Cranberry Seed Extract contains essential fatty acids and tocotrienols, therefore it naturally moisturises, protects and nourishes the skin
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is a very useful addition to skincare products because it contains zinc. Additionally, it is rich in Omega 6 and 9 as well as containing magnesium. It is described as an excellent choice for lifting and toning the skin. Pumpkin Seed Oil helps the skin to retain moisture which, again, helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Lupine Peptides – this ingredient is reputed to promote and maintain healthy skin, especially skin that is losing its tone. It is a sustainable ingredient. Combining it with hyaluronic acid provides synergistic benefits to help plump the skin.
- Vitamin A restores suppleness and glow while nourishing, moisturising and protecting the skin and also aids cell regeneration.
- Fragranced with Neroli, Mandarin and Ho Wood, (I like to call it a happy blend), this blend of essential oils helps to brightens the skin, promotes cell growth, reduces redness, tightens skin and slows the aging process. The blend also has mood enhancing properties – it’s delicious!
Formulated for normal – dry skin, dehydrated skin and mature skin.
How to use it
Apply two pumps to the skin in upwards movements.
If you have any questions about Imago Skincare products, or need a free skincare consultation get in touch via email
Or dm me on my Facebook page