Lavender and Lime Lip Balm
Lip balm produced by Imago Skincare is made from entirely naturally sourced ingredients. The product contains no preservatives. They do not contain petroleum-based ingredients, which seem to need frequent re-application.
Suitable for all skin-types. The lip balm contains Sweet Almond Oil, which is usually tolerated by people with a peanut allergy but please take care.
Ingredients and benefits
Lip balm made by imago is protective, softening and nourishing to the lips, protecting the lips from harsh cold weather but with natural sun protection benefits. I only use essential oils to fragrance the lip balm, and each variety contains a different blend of oils. They are great to use for chapped or sore lips and are very popular – you can read reviews here.
- I use beeswax, to add a layer of protection to the lips which prevents water loss from the skin and protects the skin from external damaging agents.
- Mango Butter, because it keeps the skin soft, supple and moisturised.
- Shea Butter provides some SPF value. A woman’s co-operative in Ghana produces the Shea Butter used in the lip balms. This ingredient has healing, nourishing, moisturising and protective properties, therefore it helps to re-hydrate dry skin. Both Mango Butter and Shea Butter contain Omega 6 and Omega 9.
- Sweet Almond Oil mean is soothing, nourishing and moisturising and, in addition, contains Omega 3, 6 and 9. The lip balms made by imago are protective, softening and nourishing to the lips, protecting the lips from harsh cold weather but with natural sun protection benefits. I only use essential oils to fragrance the product, and each variety has a different blend of oils.
- Lavender and Lime Lip Balm is fragranced with essential oils.
How to Use it
Apply to lips as required. Don’t go anywhere without your Imago Skincare Lavender and Lime lip balm. As well as keeping your lips soft and conditioned, it smells divine and is a favourite of many of my customers.