Minty Lip Balm – Hint of Spearmint
This minty lip balm produced by Imago Skincare is made from entirely naturally sourced ingredients. The product contains no preservatives. They do not contain petroleum-based ingredients, because I do not use any petroleum products in my skincare range.
Suitable for all skin-types unless you have a severe nut allergy. Many people are allergic only to peanut oil. This product contains Sweet Almond Oil.
Ingredients and benefits
The lip balm made by imago is protective, softening and nourishing to the lips, protecting the lips from harsh cold weather but with natural sun protection benefits. I only use essential oils to fragrance the lip balm, and each variety contains a different blend of oils. They are great to use for chapped or sore lips and are very popular – you can read reviews here.
- I use beeswax, to add a layer of protection to the lips which prevents water loss from the skin and protects the skin from external damaging agents.
- Mango Butter, because it keeps the skin soft, supple and moisturised.
- Shea Butter provides some SPF value. A woman’s co-operative in Ghana produces the Shea Butter used in the lip balms. This ingredient has healing, nourishing, moisturising and protective properties, therefore it helps to re-hydrate dry skin. Both Mango Butter and Shea Butter contain Omega 6 and Omega 9.
- Sweet Almond Oil mean is soothing, nourishing and moisturising and, in addition, contains Omega 3, 6 and 9. The lip balms made by imago are protective, softening and nourishing to the lips, protecting the lips from harsh cold weather but with natural sun protection benefits. I only use essential oils to fragrance the product, and each variety has a different blend of oils.
- Spearmint oil on its own makes a great fragrance and you get that blast of coolness when you apply it.
How To Use Minty Spearmint Lip Balm
Apply to lips as required. This is a really popular product with my customers – they tend to carry it around in their bags and pockets and often have many lip balms “on the go”, at the same time. They tell me it is because they cannot do without it.