Imago Skincare Lip Balm -Orange and Lemon
The best lip balm is made from entirely naturally sourced ingredients. Imago Skincare lip balm contains no preservatives. They do not contain petroleum-based ingredients, because I don’t use these ingredients in any of my products.
Suitable for all skin-types. Please be aware that this product contains Sweet Almond Oil. It is usually tolerated by people with peanut allergies but please take care.
Ingredients and benefits
The lip balm made by imago is protective, softening and nourishing to the lips, protecting the lips from harsh cold weather but with natural sun protection benefits. I only use essential oils to fragrance the lip balm, and each variety contains a different blend of oils. They are great to use for chapped or sore lips and are very popular – you can read reviews here.
- I use beeswax, to add a layer of protection to the lips which prevents water loss from the skin and protects the skin from external damaging agents.
- Mango Butter, because it keeps the skin soft, supple and moisturised.
- Shea Butter provides some SPF value. A woman’s co-operative in Ghana produces the Shea Butter used in the lip balms. This ingredient has healing, nourishing, moisturising and protective properties, therefore it helps to re-hydrate dry skin. Both Mango Butter and Shea Butter contain Omega 6 and Omega 9.
- Sweet Almond Oil mean is soothing, nourishing and moisturising and, in addition, contains Omega 3, 6 and 9. The lip balms made by imago are protective, softening and nourishing to the lips, protecting the lips from harsh cold weather but with natural sun protection benefits. I only use essential oils to fragrance the product, and each variety has a different blend of oils.
- This flavour is very popular. Orange and Lemon essential oils make a beautiful fruity, refreshing fragrance.
How to Use it
Apply to lips as required. Carry it around with you, so that whatever the weather – you are prepared for beautiful, moisturised and protected lips. No more sore, chapped or peeling lips!