Introduction – puffy eyes and dark shadows – Soothing Arnica Eye Gel and Mask
Many of my customers complain about this problem. That is why I looked at ingredients to create a product to help. Soothing Arnica Eye Gel and Mask a really effective product as it was made to address the specific problem, and in addition, it is a fragrance free, cooling and anti-aging eye product. Use it in the morning and you will feel like it wakes you up and gets you ready to start your day! However, you don’t have to limit your use to mornings only – any time you are going out for the evening will be great! If you have had a hard day and are going out, apply the product and cover with slices of cucumber, and relax for as long as you can! You won’t believe the difference this makes to the way you look and feel!
Suitable for all skin-types,
Ingredients and benefits
- Organic Arnica Oil and Organic Eyebright Extract work together to reduce dark circles and puffy eyes. Both have a long history of use for eye products
- Hyaluronic acid and Cucumber extract provide a synergistic combination to help with wrinkles and aging as well as assisting cell regeneration and skin tightening. Cucumber is also very cooling.
- Rose water protects and moisturises.
- Aloe Vera refreshes and soothes the under eye area.
- Argan Oil rejuvenates the skin and adds to the anti-aging properties of the product.
- Glycerin provides a moisture boost! Soothing Arnica Eye Gel is the perfect product to work on those puffy eyes and dark shadows!
How to use it for puffy eyes and dark shadows
Apply one pump to the back on the hand then, using the ring fingers, dot the product under the eye contour. Apply in gentle, outward movements. To use as a mask, apply two pumps, cover with a slice of cucumber and relax for as long as you can.