Skin Care for Healthy Skin – Firm and Nourish Mask
Skin care for healthy skin must include facial mask to keep it looking fresh and healthy. Firm and Nourish Mask fits the bill! It is a sleep-in mask that works wonders while you sleep!
I formulated this skin for dry-normal or mature skin. It is suitable to use on sensitive skin too.
Ingredients and benefits
- Avocado Oil is a rich, cold pressed oil which is hydrating and protecting to the skin. In addition, it is rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids.
- Macadamia Nut Oil is a rich and hydrating oil which is wonderful for restoring dry and and dehydrated to skin to supple and healthy looking skin. Because it also has protective properties, it leaves the skin looking beautifully soft and smooth.
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil is a very useful ingredient because it tones and lifts the skin. Because it contains zinc and magnesium it is very good for the skin. In addition, it reduces the signs of aging by helping the skin to retain moisture, thereby minimising the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Borage Oil, also known as starflower oil, is easily absorbed by the skin and is considered as an essential ingredient in any anti-aging product. Also, it contains Gamma Linoleic Acid, or GLA, which helps to combat dryness. It is also rich in anti-oxidants and suitable for damaged or sensitive skin.
- Siberian Ginseng Root extract smooths and tightens the skin, and also has a physical lifting effect. In addition, it minimises the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin B3, otherwise known as niacinamide has many benefits for the skin, including evening skin tone, and increasing elasticity. It functions to smooth the skin supports and builds the natural skin barrier function as well as stimulating new fibroblasts and collagen secretion. It is very soothing to sensitive skin and can even improve hyperpigmented or photo-aged skin.
- Organic Cucumber extract ensures maximum moisture retention and cell regeneration. It freshens and revitalises the complexion. Cucumber is known to have a lot of benefits for use on the skin.
- The Essential Oils of Rosewood, Patchouli and Rose Geranium are blended to provide anti-inflammatory, anti-wrinkle and toning effect.
Skin care for healthy skin – how to use it.
Apply all over the face and neck, (for best results, use after cleansing, exfoliating and toning), and leave on for as long as possible. This is a great mask to leave overnight – you feel like you have had a facelift. If you have any questions, get in touch on my Facebook page.