Skin Routine – Products for Problem Skin
You need properly formulated products for your skincare routine if you have what is commonly called “problem skin”. If you have breakout prone, acne prone, oily/congested, hormonal, combination or blackhead prone skin, you may find the products in the Soothe and Purify Range perfect for you skin!
The First Step in Your Skincare Routine for Problem skin.
The first product you need to use in your daily skincare routine, is a cleanser. Soothe and Purify Wash is an effective, but gentle cleansing wash for spot or acne-prone skin. It is suitable for men and women – the Tea Tree scent is very popular. It does not dry out the skin but gives you a very clean and fresh feeling.
Acne prone, breakout prone, blackhead prone, congested, oily, hormonal and combination skin.
Ingredients and benefits
- Organic Wild Pansy and Organic Chickweed extract is a synergistic blend of Wild Pansy and Chickweed extract. Wild Pansy helps to cleanse and soothe problem skin as well as being really good for large pores. Chickweed herb is known to calm skin conditions associated with problem skin. Because these two herbs work together in various ways, they are very helpful for problem skin.
- Organic Anti-Acne Formula, a blend of three plant oils from the South American Rain forests – Copaifera officinalis (balsam copaiba) resin, Carapa guaiansis seed oil and Euterpe oleracea pulp oil. This blend of oils is 100% natural and 100% organic. The formula is a powerful anti-oxidant, helping to prevent free radical damage, as well as very effectively nourishing and moisturising the skin. Additionally, tests have shown results of significant improvement in a variety of issues connected to “problem skin”.
- Witch Hazel water has astringent and soothing properties. As well as toning and clarifying the skin and removes excess oil, it is also reputed to close the pores and tighten the skin.
- Lavender Water has soothing and calming properties.
- I chose Tea Tree Essential oil to fragrance this product, because experts believe that it is anti-bacterial, anti-septic and cleansing properties. In addition, people have used Tea Tree Oil for it’s ability to help acne prone and oily skin.
How to use it
Apply the product in circular motions and rinse off with warm water, finishing with a damp face cloth.
If you would like advice about your skin care products – it is easy to contact me on my Facebook Page
Or just drop me an email