Turkish Delight Lip Balm
Turkish Delight Lip Balm has a beautiful fragrance. It is produced by Imago Skincare and is made from entirely naturally sourced ingredients. The product contains no preservatives. They do not contain petroleum-based ingredients, because I do not use this type of ingredients.
Suitable for all skin-types
Ingredients and benefits
The lip balm made by imago is protective, softening and nourishing to the lips, protecting the lips from harsh cold weather but with natural sun protection benefits. I only use essential oils to fragrance the lip balm, and each variety contains a different blend of oils. They are great to use for chapped or sore lips and are very popular – you can read reviews here.
- I use beeswax, to add a layer of protection to the lips which prevents water loss from the skin and protects the skin from external damaging agents.
- Mango Butter, because it keeps the skin soft, supple and moisturised.
- Shea Butter provides some SPF value. A woman’s co-operative in Ghana produces the Shea Butter used in the lip balms. This ingredient has healing, nourishing, moisturising and protective properties, therefore it helps to re-hydrate dry skin. Both Mango Butter and Shea Butter contain Omega 6 and Omega 9.
- Sweet Almond Oil is soothing, nourishing and moisturising and, in addition, contains Omega 3, 6 and 9. The lip balms made by imago are protective, softening and nourishing to the lips, protecting the lips from harsh cold weather but with natural sun protection benefits. I only use essential oils to fragrance the product, and each variety has a different blend of oils.
- This one has lavender and rose geranium – it really reminds you of Turkish Delight!
How To Use Your Turkish Delight Lip Balm
Apply to lips as required. People tell me they can’t be without their Imago Lip Balm – they have them in every bag and coat pocket they own. Use it when you are in the sun as well as in the wind and cold. It is really useful to keep it with you when you are suffering from a cold – that’s when your lips get really dry and chapped.